Your name goes in the player B box. Your marker's name goes in Player A box
1. Out of Bounds - A Ball is out of bounds if it lies: (a) beyond the boundary fence of the course, (b) beyound the white marker posts indicating internal "out of bounds" at 14th & 16th holes, (c) on the car park adjoining the clubhouse, clubhouse surroundings and tractor shed.
2. Wheel Marks - If a deep wheel mark interferes with a players stance or the area of intended swing, the ball may be lifted, without penalty and relief taken in accordance with Rule 25-1 (Abnormal ground conditions). The ball may be cleaned when so lifted.
3. Stones in Bunkers - Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions and relief may be obtained in accordance with Rule 24-1 (Movable Obstructions
4. Protection of Young Trees - Protected young trees are identified by a stake. If such a tree interferes with a players stance or the area of intended swing, the ball must be dropped in accordance with the procedure prescribed in Rule 24-2b (Immovable Obstruction). The ball may be cleaned when so lifted.
5. Fixed Sprinkler Heads - All fixed sprinkler heads are immovable obstructions and relief can be obtained under Rule 24-2 (Immovable Obstruction). The ball may be cleaned when so lifted. In addition, if such an obstruction on or within two club lengths of the putting green of the hole being played intervenes on the line of play between the ball and the hole, the player may take relief, without penalty as follows; (a) If the ball lies on the putting green it may be lifted and placed, not nearer the hole at the nearest point which the intervention is avoided. (b) If the ball lies off the putting green but not in a hazard and is within two club lengthsof the srinkler head, it may be lifted, cleaned and dropped, but not nearer the hole, at the nearest point at which intervention is avoided and is not in a hazard or on the putting green.
6. Overhead Cables & Poles - A ball which hits an overhead cable, transformer or pole on the 17th hole MUST be abandoned and replayed or another ball played, from as near as possible to the spot where the original stroke was played from, without penalty in accordance with Rule 20-5 (Lifting, Dropping & Placing). The ball may be cleaned when so lifted.
7. Water Hazard - The pond on the right of the 3rd fairway is deemed to be a water hazard and relief may be taken in accordance with Rule 26-1 (Water Hazards). The ball may be cleaned when so lifted.