It is also possbile to pay your fees over 10 months with Fairways Credit please see below, or contact our Club Secretary on 01630 652266.
|Full 7-day adult membership. For application form Click Here||£745.50|
|Senior membership - please see NOTE 1 below||£672|
|Veteran membership - please see NOTE 2 below||£55.65|
|Full 7-day junior membership|
|Juniors (16 -17)||£126|
|Juniors 12 to 15 years old||£89.25|
|Juniors (under 12)||£26.25|
|Intermediate (18 to 29 years old)|
|18 - 21 (or student up to 25 years)||£186.90|
|22 - 25 (not in full time education)||£374.85|
|Full 7-day adult membership - special rate - for those low/modest income and disability Click here for details - please see NOTE 3 below||£520|
|Second club membership Details||£374.85|
|Country membership Details||£374.85|
|Social membership (enjoy clubhouse and facilities) Details||£63|
|Loan to club which will be refunded if you leave the club||£150|
Direct debit payments are available
Prices exclude direct debit, county and golf union affliation fees
If you would like more information please contact:
Tracy Dulson, Club Secretary, on 01630 652266 (option 1)
Or simply download application form below
1. Members who are 65 and over who have achieved 30 years' service or members who are 75 years and over who have achieved 15 years' service.
2. Members who are 80 years and over who have achieved 20 years' service.
3. Those who cannot afford to pay the membeship and playing costs where these exceed the annual amount stipulated by HMRC from time to time.
We offer an exciting package of those wishing to sample golf at Market Drayton
For details of our 4-month trial membership Click here
For terms and conditions of trial membership Click here
When two new members join together they both received 25% discount. Click here
Members children or grandchildren are entitled to free junior membership in the first year and in the following years they received junior membership at half price.
To apply please download the application for membership form below. Your application should be proposed and seconded by current club members. However, if you do not know a current member please give us a call and we will make some introductions for you.
How does the scheme work?
1. Download and complete the MDGC application form and send it to the club.
2. Your club will forward your application form on to Premium Credit.
3. Premium Credit will post a Credit Agreement to you, for signature and return.
4. Sign and return this Credit Agreement direct to Premium Credit Limited.
*Fairway Credit is provided by Premium Credit Limited please click here to see their company website.